If you are not familiar with the Samsung Frame TV, it’s a TV that doubles as an art piece. We’ve had ours for three years and it never gets old switching out the art to match our mood or decor. The Frame TV allows you to display art from the built-in art collections. Or you can upload your own, which is what we’re going to go over in this article. And with Fall approaching, we’ve included some free Autumn art pieces for you to download and enjoy on your Frame TV. Download links are below!
How to Upload Art to Your Frame TV
Step 1: Getting Started With the Smart Things App
If you haven’t already, download the Samsung SmartThings app from your device’s app store. Then ensure your Frame TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: Navigate to Your Frame TV within the App
- Open the SmartThings app and click on ‘Devices’ at the bottom.
- Find your Frame TV from the list. If you haven’t added it yet, now’s the time!
Tip: Sometimes the Frame TV won’t show up under devices even though it is connected to the same network. We’ve found that if you simply unplug the TV’s power and plug it back in, it will show up after a few seconds.
Step 3: Accessing “Art Mode”
- Click on ‘Art Mode’ within your Frame TV device options.
- You’ll see an option that says ‘Add your photos’. Exciting, right? Click on it
Step 4: Choosing Your Art
- The app will access your phone’s gallery. Navigate to the photo or artwork you want to display.
- Remember, for the best visual experience, choose an image that has specifically been design for the Frame TV. This should be a high-quality jpg file that is 3840px x 2160px.
Step 5: Customizing the Display
- Once uploaded, you can play around with various display settings.
- Want a framed look? Choose from different matte layouts & colors.
- Adjust the brightness if needed.
Step 6: Save and Enjoy
Once satisfied, save your settings. Your artwork should now be gracing the screen of your Frame TV!
Free Frame TV Art
Here are three free pieces of Fall art for you to enjoy on your Frame TV. Click on the images below to download each picture to your computer or mobile device. Then use the instructions above to upload them to your TV.
*This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.